Hello! My name is Nikita Staritsky.
I have great skills in every step of video production — from idea to implementation. Currently I’m making creative ads constantly searching for new approaches to work and ideas. I have experience in managing a creative team of up to 7 people. I know where and how to look for the necessary information and resources to implement an idea.
My current goals:
- Working with professionals
- Implementation of projects to be proud of
- Developing professional skills and abilities in the team
LOOKBOOK TOM TAILOR
lookbook, Saint-Petersburg, 2019
The shooting took place on Lake Ladoga in collaboration with the FPR marketing agency.
Tasks on the project:
directing, filming, editing, sound design and color correction.
“DISCOVER YOUR EUROPE IN THE HERMITAGE”
promo, Saint-Petersburg, 2019
“Discover your Europe in the Hermitage” (Russian: “Открой свою Европу в Эрмитаже”) — a joint project of the Hermitage Museum and the EU Delegation in Russia. The festival was held at the General Staff Building. The event was attended by all EU member countries.
“WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING HERE?”
short, Moscow, 2019
“Why Are You All Standing Here?” (Russian: “Зачем вы здесь все стоите?”) — a short film that premiered on October 25 at the Cinema House in St. Petersburg. as a participant of the film festival “Art Lovers” (Russian: “Влюблëнные в искусство”). The film was shot in Moscow in June 2019. An experimental documentary that resonated with the viewer. After closed and open shows it received many positive reviews. Now the film is participating in film festivals.
HARPER’S BAZAAR RUSSIA
event, Moscow 2019
Birthday of Dasha Veledeeva, Harper’s Bazaar Russia Editor-in-Chief. Location: @thekisabar
“ THAT’S HOW WE LIVE ”
short, Saint-Petersburg 2019
Grand Prix at KINOLES Film Festival
“That’s How We Live” (Russian: “Так и живëм”). The film was shot as a competition work of the Kinoles film festival. The task included three elements: location, subject and phrase. In this case: a gateway, a lighter and a phrase “Where are you taking me?” A team of four people worked on the project. The result was a cute mockumentary about a married couple.
APARTMENT OF KOSTYA KREUTZ
promo, Saint-Petersburg, 2019
Invitation to a closed cocktail party in the “Apartment of Kostya Kreutz” restaurant. (Russian: “Квартира Кости Кройца”)
The girl wakes up after a party and remembers the events of last night. The platform for posting is Instagram. No mice were harmed in the making of this film.
advertisement, Saint-Petersburg, 2018
Commercial advertising for “Men’s Hall” barbershop (Russian: “Мужской зал”)
Implementation of the Before and After Idea. The interior and spotlights set the atmosphere for the video.
Producer, direсtor, filmmaker.
26 years old, born January 17, 1994
• August 2018 — April 2020:
Producer in 2PR agency
Creation of advertising and promotional videos. Documentaries editing. Creating content for video marketing. Cooperation with the EU Delegation in Russia, the State Hermitage Museum, TGK-2, “Our Care” clinic. Editing a documentary about the artist Solomon Rossin.
• January 2018 — April 2020:
Freelance producer, CEO of the video production studio
Development of video production. Working with customers, development of concepts, managing the work of the creative team (7 people), coordination of the filming process.
- Sales management
- Market, promoted product and competitors research
- Media planning
- Developing SMM strategy & content planning
- Content creation
- Drawing up technical tasks for the team and freelancers
- Communication with partner brands
- Full workflow: estimates, contracts, acts
- Work with the financial component of the project
- Communication with partner brands
• January 2017 — June 2018:
City television news production. Working with filming equipment: Sony & JVC camcorders, Canon, BlackMagic, Panasonic, Sony, GoPro Cameras. Working with lighting and sound recording equipment. Reporting for news stories, subsequent editing, assembly of news releases. Shooting event reports. Production of commercial video. Working with MacOS and Windows operating systems, Adobe and Final Cut Software Suite.
- July — October 2019 — projects for Harpers’s Bazaar Russia, Cosmopolitan Russia, Afisha Picnic, Hermitage (in collaboration with the European Union), Dom Kultur.
- June 2019 — short “Why are you all stand here?”
- June 2019 — cooperation with the company Big Land
- May 2019 — shooting an advertising project for BizPeopleGO in Turkey
- 2019 — teaching at the bloggers’ school, developing strategies for promoting YouTube channels.
- From January 2018 — Freelance. Directing advertising projects.
- July 2018 — cooperation with PiterOnline. Projects for network brands.
- June 2018 — shooting of projects for the Youtube channel of the interior design studio.
- 2016–2018 — work on the STV channel as cameraman, editor and editing director. Music videos and advertising. Shooting reports at TAIBOLA the eco-festival.
- 2014–2016 — reporting videos from clubs. Organization and promotion of parties in various formats. Participation in the organization of street culture festivals StreetLife (Severodvinsk), STREET&FEED (Krasnodar).
- Project management
- Team management
- Organization of the filming process
- Screenplay writing
- Location & Equipment selection
- Estimating and calendar filming plans
- Working with the camera
- Working with actors
- Working with video: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Working with graphics in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working with sound in Logic Pro, Adobe Audition, Cubase
- Working in office software: MS Office, Keynote, Numbers, Pages
I have my basic set of shooting equipment:
- Panasonic GH5
- Sigma 17–50 2.8
- Computer for editing on cinema site — MacBook Pro 13"
- Master Class by Sergey Astakhov (cameraman, films: Brother, Brother — 2) — cameraman work on the site
- Master Class by Alisher Khamidkhodzhaev (cameraman, films: Arrhythmia, Live) — cameraman work on the site
- Master class by Ivan Pomorin (television series cameraman) — production of light, working with devices of the ARRI line
- Course of illuminators at the RWS film studio (Course, 2 months)
- Filmmaking course and ad production (Intensive, 3 days)
- Modern video art (Lecture)
A. Golovnya — “Light in the art of a cameraman”
L.P. Dyko — “Basics of composition in photography”
Klimukhin — “Shadows and Perspective”
Robert Rodriguez — “Movies Without a Budget”
Tarkovsky Lectures — “Directing”
Blake Snyder — “Save the Cat”
Victor Shklovsky — “Art as a Reception”
Boris Cristoul — “Film producer”
Helen de Winter — “What I Really Want to Do Is Produce: Top Producers Talk Movies and Money”
Lots of informational and educational materials online